Monday, December 19, 2011

Blurred Vission :'(

hmm, hye :) . Today, on tuesday 20 Dec we supposed to hang out.Unfortunately when I woke up in the morning, nobody homee, Ayah, Ibu semua tada teman Hariz pergi klinik.I quite sad :'( .Really ~ .Hmm, im soo worried if h** madd at me :'( . If you were at my shoes at that time, you now how wrry Im .Lastly my parent back home around 1.00 aclock . I hurriedly call, and texted h**. No answer.After a few times I tried,I got replied from h** . I know *** disappointed with mee . Beside that Im soo sad :"( .I dont do that on purpose . Really ..........nowadays im always feel sad and loneely~ always cry ~I thought I could cheer up myself today...but ahhh nevermind ....actually really saddd indeed :'(


Guys I need space :(

No comments:

Post a Comment