Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sadd moment ever!!

hye , im foward to wish all of you, happy new year guys , yeahh, hard to be truth that, Im really sad now...2011 really had gave me many such moment, endlife time being schoolmates ! hmmm, and I've to apart with my friends believe it or not sometimes when I met with my friend I was thnking " adakah tahun berikut kitaa akan berjummpaa guys?" enough ! I dont want to brief more , crying already ~ pictures will tell the story ~



Well, this is my classmates,life laugh love hate with them even eat and sleep, yeahh wonderful and I know it.Well , time not waiting fr us and its time fr me to say by to all of them, atc, sedehh sangat, well I choose ds pic because this moment is during Maulidur Rasul, I love this moment and Im so proud being member of 5 daie and yes I will always pray fr their success im Spm InsyaAllah Aminnn.End my lifetime being school mate :'(



Guys,you're the best member I ever had!Admit memang susah nak dapat kawan macam korang,I know....I hope 2012 will gives all of you sucessful and prosper to all of you, seriuuss sayang korang sampai aku mati :( Jaga diri baik2 k?



This is my bestpartner until my last breath,nothing will spread us except dead dear,I know you sacrifce everything fr me....Thanks...thanks fr taught me being mature, dont ever give up,and do support me, to be truth, Im so loneeelyyyy without you here :(((*cryin already ~ Thanks fr take a good care about me, appreciate me, love me~ thanks..Im sorry because im always make you hurt,suffer, crying......love you till the end of my life dearr :')






Elmo loves you <3

3 comments: