Saturday, April 20, 2013

hmmph what a swine!

heyya peeps! Its been awhile since i've update myblog cause everything got swag i tell ya.So here goes fella! Im updating my blog again since.. hmm let me count about a few months ago babe! Well and i survived *virtually wears a shade* lols whatever. Hmm actually there's a reason why what makes me bringing up here over again. Actually i've got my worst day ever! let me tell you this, i was thinking that i'll learn about to drive over again after i've finshed my asasi since i got a break fr a 5months! Dude 5months! So i was dicided to drive over again since my skills to drive.. such a vulnerable dudes! >:( but today was completely proof that i'll never got a chance to drive again! EVER! hmmm  act that car got a suck maintenace! its pick up was suck! AND the brake was... urgh and i was like " what the hell" "dude are you trying to kill me?' hmm i strongly believe that everything happens out of motivation (Y) So its okay maybe it aint the right time fr me so i'll wait when it's comes to me then *wears a shade*

No comments:

Post a Comment