Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Heart and Soul


Bismillah :)
Assalamualaikum earthlings :)
Idk why... feels like i want write an essay, share some story and feels want to type on the blog all over again and i dont even know what I'm supposed going to tell you.So here I go again, stucked here.
So whatever, actually i want to post about something tonight which is on 25th of April! Muehehehehe. But seems i was eager to post on blog tonight lol whatever, but im not going to tell what is it anyway ;)
Idk why,but honestly i really hate this feeling and slowly i found that's a good sign uugh well as Afiqa said to me
Since tomorrow is our 1year annversary *yeayy* he decide to pick me up at myhouse! Idk why, everytime when im about to meet him up, my heart will pound youknow, extremely -.- Yes N E R V O U S! 
Dude, like seriously i was going a date with fr a few times! Why this feeling must comes to me?! hmmm everytime when i was about to meet him up, i'll feel like my heart is about to bomb explode etc etc etc whatevee! and yes tomorrow im going to meet him up and yes tonight my heart's pounding like going to out of chest. As you guys can called it as yeah "lovesick thing" lol whatever!
Honestly inside, im so proud of you that we've made it! We've been through together the rough patch over a year! I love you I love us and yes I love our relationship! :)

I'll pray to Allah that our relationship will last together as we dream :)
Aminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :)

Loves x

No comments:

Post a Comment