Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Write read out of boredom out of nowhere

Bismillah 
Peace be upon you :)
Hello!
Hehehehe i dont what bring me up here all over again!
But obviously cause I have nothinh to do naaaaa here I am!
Writing and nagging babbling on the blog all over again!
Just let yknow This week such an intense week for me :/
Well what a life without a little drama,Dont you?
Actually I dont know what's goin on and happen to me?
I can barely see what happen in front of my eyes.Is likes there's a fog or something that could makes me hyptonize or something!
*deepsighs*
Hmm im a phoneless fr a two days and yes we're having rough patch now :/
Ya Allah please make everything ease :'(
Yeapp In the middle of May idk rumour has it that result of my finals will out soon! Sooner or later day by day it will come out though :/
Idk what happen to my result :'(
IM SO FREAKING OUT ABOUT MY RESULT!
:'(
Ya Allah pls pls pls give me a better result so i can get into the faculty futher my study in Quantity Surveying here in University Of Malaya :'))))

Aminnnnnnn 

Bye! 
Loves x

p/s: Now im listening to Justin Timberlake's new song!That's awesome! Somehow it makes my heart a little bit merrier even myself was reupholstered with loneliness :/


No comments:

Post a Comment