Monday, June 3, 2013

Everything happens for a reason :)

Bismillah :)
Peace be upon you 
Hi hello!
Its been awhile since i've update my blog yo!
Yeahh i just got myresults fr my finals exam of semester2 
Alhamdulilah finally ive managed to get 3.00 and above :)
Alhamdulilah alhamdulilah alhamdulilah
I survived in Pasum :)
Literally i might say that surviving your life in Pasum aint easy though besides you have to give your all and an all out effort!
Yeapp I couldnt say that Pasum Is terrible nightmare evur!
Besides Pasum gave me such a memoriable moment evur!
Make new friends the change of the environment and such!

Yeah since ive got a program quite far from myfield but it takes mytime to comfort with 'em though!
I meant the subjects that i need to learn, strategy to get into it, schedules and such
Alhamdulilah it went well :)
Honestly,alhamdulilah Allah knows what is the best for us and indeed He's the best planner for us! :)
Yeapp I've learnt to be strong,patient,tough emotionally and physically and maturing even more!
Literally,when you get into the university you cannot put your hope,chores and stuff on someone else shoulders besides you must do it all alone!
Yes!
Somehow i can say that im so proud of myself!
Cause im mature now! yeap! 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment