Monday, June 3, 2013

Madah-fakah

Hi! 
You said you happen to be one of friend that always support each other,be by your side no matter what happen, happens to be bestfriend fr ages,
let me tell you this
"WHAT THE FUCK?!"
Then why are you giving me a shit? told me that "happenS to be my****** fr ages"
Friends suppose not giving ashit? or suppose to give a shit?

YOURE SUCH A FREAK!!!


If you think that im one of your friends you'll ask whats wrong with me directly 
AND IF YOU FELT THAR YOURE ADULT AND MATURE ENOUGH
step forward! will you?
Well i gave coward for those who are keep spreading rumors on tweets fb texting or whatsoever cause youre not encounter it for real

Im not giving a s**t if youre not giving it to me
 C'mon make it real BYATCH!
 Bye!

P/S : Last bt not least take mymiddle finger up! All the way from my itty bitty heart yor! *middle finger up _I_ *

No comments:

Post a Comment