Sunday, April 22, 2012

Troll:Lets them dancing and slip down freely

Assalamualaikum :')
Bismillah,
Hmm, nothing to post here im just want my little cute finger dancing on my keyboard freely to elicit what strikes my head
all this time :')
Let's it burst and turn to be dust fly in the air freely then I'll feel free :')
I'll feel a bit light indeed
First of all I want to applogize.I know my entry might be hundreds grammatical error or it would be fr A THOUSAND!
Well, if it happen please ensured it and tell :') I am kind of student still crawling in languages.So, please commented if I do k?But in the best way,and do nice when you commented on me dear :')
Well, to share about my lifetime,nothing special nothing glorious.Its just freaking life but im still do enjoy ang cherish with it :') Praised to Allah :')
But i still can hope that mylife can be glorious as I dreamt before.If its imppossible but I still make it as my ambition.And yess im full of ambitious!
I dont know if im good type or vice versa.Well people judge me?Its doesnt fair at all!
Hmm i know i should not being hopeless person.Am I?
hmm actually people do see me im happy external.Inside im dying ~But i still lucky because I got friends around me make me laugh laugh laugh.And its went on FOREVER :)
its my fault now?People never slip from doing any mistaken.Humanature :')And you keep blaming on me.On on on and on ~
Yes typical its mine.Forever mine.But seems like you never appreciate me.Im trying.Trying.But you look like im doing nothing.Im big zero.Im typical freak! Yes I am :)

K guys i think i should off by now.Do forgive me.Im just liitle girl try to raise up to know the reality of life.DO accept me.If not you're never have a space in my hear.Even a little.

Thanls fr reading peeps (y)




2 comments: